Since going to the Leeds Vegan Festival in summer, I’ve been interested in attending more. Although I’m not a vegan, I find it enjoyable to go along and see all the different food they have to offer. Festivals like this can really show you that there’s more to being vegan than just eating boring vegetables.
VEGFESTUK London takes place at Kensington Olympia on October 22nd – 23rd 2016 and attracts more than 12,000 visitors a year. It’s great for vegans and those who are interested in the vegan lifestyle.
Caterers at this year’s show includes:
- Freshly-made juice experts Damage Limitation
- Organic burger and smoothie wonders Hempen
- Italian street food legends Just Fab T
- he always moreish Ms Cupcake.
Visitors have the opportunity to enjoy activities such as:
- The Vegan Athletes Summit
- Live cookery demos
- the Vegan bodybuilding contest
- Kids cookery classes
- a Pro-Intersectional Vegan Conference, which looks at entangling social justice issues from a vegan perspective.
- Animal rights workshops
- live music.
As well as loads of stalls of vegan food and lifestyle products.