In my April Degustabox, I was sent some small individual pots of tomato puree. Great for someone like me who would never use a whole carton or tube before it went off!
I decided to use it as the sauce to accompany it.
It’s pretty easy to make and great if you’re wanting to cut down or bread!
Portobello Mushroom Burger
Here’s what you need:
- 1 pot Cirio tomato puree
- 2 portebello mushrooms
- 1 halloumi burger
- 1 quorn burger
- Remove the stalk on from the mushroom.
- Grill the mushroom, burger and halloumi.
- Flip when they start to brown
- Grill until down (around 10 mins each side)
- Spread the puree on the mushrooms
- Place together using the mushrooms as burger buns and serve