If you read my lifestyle blog, you might have read my post over there today.
A quick outline of the post was that I’ve lost motivation in parts of my life lately. One of that being with blogging.
The other thing I’ve lost motivation with, is with fitness. Which isn’t surprising when looking back at my fitness updates. My workouts got less and less and I spent most of my time making excuses.
Some excuses have been valid, but since I moved house in July, I’ve been letting myself use these excuses more and more.
As you can tell, I’ve redesigned all my blogs. I’m ready to stop neglecting this blog and most of all, I’m ready to stop neglecting my fitness.
Things I’m going to be doing:
- Posting at least twice a week.
- Signing up for Leeds Abbey Dash 10k.
- Brining back WIAW (most likely biweekly)
- MORE EXERCISE LESS EXCUSES.
- Lost 7lbs (which I’ve gained since July!)
Wish me luck!