Although it’s usually best to get your nutrition from eating fresh fruit and vegetables, it’s not always easy. I hate beetroot. The smell of it, the look off it, how it looks on someones plate when it starts to stain all the rest of the food on there.. no thank you!
Geco Supplements have made it dead simple to get a bit of extra boomf (prounounced boouummmmmmmmfffff) into your diet.
This is actually the second time I’ve tried their products, I tried their wheatgrass powder back in April.
Though I can’t make pretty smoothies out of this post, I can tell you some benefits of taking this supplement:
- Each serving has the betaine equivalent of 5 beetroots.
- Reduces blood pressure.
- Reduces risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Improves liver and kidney health.
- Can be used as a pre-weight training supplement to help build muscle mass.
- Can improve muscle power.
If a healthy heart isn’t a good enough reason for taking these, then muscle gains has got to be!
Just take 2-4 capsules a day with water to see some great results. Each bottle contains 1-2 months worth.
To get your own bottle, click the affiliate link below: