Who loves salads?
ME ME ME ME ME.
We know this due to the millions of times I’ve posted salads instagram and my #WIAW posts.
They’re just so simple and quick to make. They are ready to eat instantly and you don’t end up making too much mess.
Due to this, when MaxNutrition asked me to share one of their recipes on my blog, I saw this fennel and cucumber salad and knew I wanted to share it (and try it!)
Fennel and Cucumber Salad
This serves two people and takes around two minutes to prep!
- 1 cucumber, halved lengthways, deseeded and cut into semi circles
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced lengthways
- 1 fennel bulb, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Handful of fresh dill or mint
- Put the cucumber, herbs, spring onions and fennel in a large bowl.
- Season your mixture with the lemon juice, salt and pepper and olive oil, varying quantities depending on taste.
That’s it! Done!
Perfect for a snack or a side dish and only takes two steps to make. That’s what I like to see in a recipe!