Ahh, running tops. Give me them all.
I recently spent some vouchers I had as a little treat for my half-marathon on Sunday.
It’s a new Ronhill running top. I’ve never tried this brand before, but I was won over by the colours.
Also by the two pockets in the back and the gel loops which can be used to store energy gels.
I was planning on taking my running bumbag on my half-marathon, but I think I’m going to give it a miss now and just carry my phone on my arm and use the gel loops to carry some energy gel and put a bit of tissue in the pockets.
Here are the features of the top:
- Powerlite fabric
- High content of elastane provides excellent support with great stretch and recovery
- Treated with Polygiene – keeps your running kit fresh and odour free
- Concealed key fob pocket on shoulder
- 2 Powerlite stash pockets – ideal for trail cap and fuel bottles
- 5 New twin gel loops for added stability when running
- Fibre content: 84% Polyamide, 16% Elastane
I took it out for a spin today and it was very comfortable!
I’m impressed with Ronhill and will look out for their kit in the future.
Have you ever tried anything from them?