I’ve never heard of a Spartan Race before.
It’s the worlds leading obstacle race series. But what type of obstacles?
Quoted from their website:
There is fire, mud, water, barbed wire, and occasionally Hell on Earth.
There WILL be obstacles to catch you off guard. Curve balls, so to speak.
Get over it.
We’re here to rip you from your comfort zone. If you need a road map for each step of the way, then maybe this race isn’t for you.
It sounds pretty terrifying, right?
The races come in 3 distances.
The different distances are:
- A Spartan Sprint: 5+ KM / 15+ OBSTACLES
- A Super Spartan: 13+ KM / 20+ OBSTACLES
- The Spartan Beast: 20+ KM / 25+ OBSTACLES
You you complete all 3 distances within one calendar year, it’s known as a Trifecta and you’ll get a metal for completed your Trifecta.
Spartan Race Calendar
You can search through their race calendars yourself, but here are some key dates:
- 16th May: London – Spartan Sprint
- 20th May: South Wales – Spartan Sprint
- 21st May: South Wales – Super Spartan
- 4th July: Manchester – Spartan Sprint
- 5th July: Manchester – Super Spartan
- 18th July: Scotland – Spartan Sprint
- 19th July: Scotland – Super Spartan
- 5th September: Cambridgeshire – Spartan Sprint
- 19th September: South – Spartan Sprint
- 20th September: South -Super Spartan
- 21st September: South – The Spartan Beast
I’ve been given the oppertunity to give one entry away to my readers, please enter the Rafflecopter below for a chance to win a free place in one of the races!
Alternatively, you can get a 10% discount with the code: BLOGGER15!