When I think of aloe vera, I think of that bright green gel you put on your shoulders to soothe suncream.
Lately, aloe vera juice seems to become the new coconut water that seems to be everywhere at the moment, but what are the benefits of this drink?
The benefits of Aloe Vera
- It’s packed with vitamins to help the immune system.
- It can help dry skin and other skin problems like psoriasis.
- It’s rich in antioxidants to help your skin fight age and protects against free-radicals.
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar.
- Helps digestion.
- Can help IBS symptoms.
- Helps to promote hair growth.
- Topically, it can help scars and acne.
With all those benefits, what’s not to like? And it’s delicious, too. I must say that out of Grace’s mango and original flavour, I preferred it alone. It has a unique test!
Have you ever tried Aloe juice? What did you think?